DIXIE BELLE BLACK GLAZE
- Give the Clear Coat a couple hours to dry (or you can glaze first and then Clear coat).
- Be sure the glaze is mixed really well.
- Working in sections, use a chip brush or sponge brush and start applying the glaze to your liking.
- If you are working with a piece with lots of nooks and crannies/carvings, work the glaze in to make those details pop.
- If you would like less glaze, simply wipe off with a damp rag or paper towel.
Dixie Belle Glazes are luminous water-based colors used to create gorgeous decorative finishes such as stippling, burnishing, aging, and color washing.
You can create unique Faux finishes while adding depth and dimensions to your project.
Our Glazes can be intermixed or layered to create your own unique colors.
The Black Glaze may look blue while wet in the container or when you apply it to your project but it will dry to true black, trust us!