DIXIE BELLE WHITEWASH GLAZE
GlazeThis is where the fun really begins! Want to add depth and dimension to a flat piece? Dixie Belle Glaze finishes do just that!
- Give the Clear Coat a couple hours to dry (or you can glaze first and then Clear coat).
- Be sure the glaze is mixed really well.
- Working in sections, use a chip brush or sponge brush and start applying the glaze to your liking.
- If you are working with a piece with lots of nooks and crannies/carvings, work the glaze in to make those details pop.
- If you would like less glaze, simply wipe off with a damp rag or paper towel.
Glazes are luminous water-based colors used to create gorgeous decorative finishes such as stippling, burnishing, aging, and color washing.
You can create unique Faux finishes while adding depth and dimensions to your project.
Our Glazes can be intermixed or layered to create your own unique colors.
Whitewash glaze can give a washed-out sun-faded look, a farmhouse look, or even something straight from Restoration Hardware.
Whitewash Glaze can be used on painted furniture, natural wood, fireplaces, cabinets, and more. One of the easiest ways to lighten and give your piece a truly organic look.