Dixie Belle Gator Hide Top Coat (water-repellent)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dixie Belle Gator Hide Top Coat (water repellent)
- Allow your finished piece to completely dry.
- Simply brush on a very thin layer of Gator Hide. Let it dry and then apply another very thin layer. Let it dry and apply one more very thin layer. It will take 3 very thin layers to get the water repellent finish.
- We like to use our DBP Synthetic Brushes with Gator Hide. It works really great!
- A 48- hour dry time is recommended.
- Great for tables, cabinets and counter tops!
Alternatively you can use one of Dixie Belle Clear coats