Pureco Silk Fossil
Shipping calculated at checkout.
anicent archaeological finds, provincial sofas and worn oak floors.
Our silk finish range is 100% washable and easy to use.
It is the perfect choice for those who like to paint and go, more suited to smooth clean looks than textured looks.
How to Use
- Self sealing, low sheen finish.
- Always do a test patch to see if this product is right for your project.
- Easy to clean and stain-resistant finish.
- Minimal prep is required on your projects. Brush, roller or spray.
- Clean substrate, sand flaking paint off, lightly scuff shiny surfaces to promote adhesion.
- For best results use a synthetic smooth flat brush in nice even smooth strokes.
- Sealing, waxing and top coating are not required.
- In some cases, you may find some substrates may have tannin bleed-through. Should this happen, use our base & blocker to prevent further staining.
- 200ml will cover approx 2-3 square metres and 600ml will cover approx 7-8 square metres in normal conditions. This will definately depend on the colour choice, whites will require more coats hence cover less square metres.
- Drying Times Touch: 30 Minutes(at 25 °C) ; Recoat: 4 Hours(at 25 °C).
- Cure time 7 days.
- Modern sleek matte to low sheen finish.
- Able to be shabbied up as you do with Chalk paints.
- note- the Silk Finish range has a built in sealer, our sealers can certainly be used on top for extra durability, our waxes are not suitable to use as they may just slide around and not absord into the coating.
- Easy clean up with water for brushes, rollers and spray equipment.
- Note: Do not apply paint if the air temperature or substrate temperature is below 10 °C or above 35 °C. The temperature should not fall below 10 °C during the drying process as it will effect the adhesion of the Silk Finish and lenghthen the curing process.